The sleek and modern design of the Moulin à Sel Michel is a gorgeous update to the typical pepper mill. Each mill is crafted from one piece of wood so you will see the veins line up making it a visually striking piece. Pair it up with the Moulin à Poivre Michel to make a nice set for your table. The Moulin à Sel Michel is made to order by Sebastien’s cousin, Michel Nobile, in his atelier in Basel, Switzerland so please allow 2-4 weeks extra delivery time.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Moulin à Sel Michel is available in cherry wood.
• Handmade in Basel, Switzerland.
• Approximately 24cm high and 5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Variations in grain and color should be expected.
• Made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks extra delivery time.
We recommend hand washing all wood pieces and conditioning with Linseed oil.