Piccola in Italian means little one and is a way of addressing someone you love… and we love the Piccola Smoky bud vase! It’s a small, round-bellied bud vase with a flat base and slightly flared neck and rim.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass.
• Approximately 9cm high and 7cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care.
• For all of our candles and candle holders please blow out your candle before the wick touches the glass.
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their luster. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.
When using your candle or candlestick holder, do not let the flame touch the glass. Blow the candle out once it gets close to the glass. Do not place your candle on a cool surface like marble. If the bottom of the hot candle comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Leave at least 1/2-cm of wax in the container to avoid cracking the bottom. Once you have finished burning your candle, hand wash with warm water and soap until the dried wax melts away. You now have a new La Soufflerie piece to use!