Porta Candele Color Mix Olive & Brown is a limited edition version of our Porta Candele candle holder. Porta Candele is Italian for candle holder. Use it with our Porta Candele Piccolo and Porta Candele With Handle to create a stunning display.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, texture, and size between each piece. On the base of each item, you can feel the pontil mark left by the glassblower’s cane. The presence of this mark indicates that the glass was blown freehand. This is the beauty of handmade.
This Porta Candele Color Mix is available in a limited edition color mix of olive and brown.
• Hand-blown using only recycled glass
• Approximately 20cm high and 10.5cm wide
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Colored with all-natural pigments that will never fade, even in the dishwasher.
• Each order is hand-washed, wrapped, and packaged with care
• For all of our candles and candle holders please blow out your candle before the wick touches the glass.
When using your candlestick holder, do not let the flame touch the glass. Blow the candle out once it gets close to the glass. Do not place your candle on a cool surface like marble. If the bottom of the hot candle comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Leave at least 1/2-cm of wax in the container to avoid cracking the bottom. Once you have finished burning your candle, hand wash with warm water and soap until the dried wax melts away. You now have a new La Soufflerie piece to use!
Although most of our products are dishwasher safe, we do recommend that you wash them by hand to avoid scratches and to preserve their lustre. All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.