Cast in terracotta, Tête Rodi Homme is the head of a bearded man in the classic sense. You can see Greek and Roman styles were influences when designing this piece. This unusual sculpture is part of our series of terracotta and plaster decorative pieces.
These are entirely made by hand and each creation is unique. Therefore, there may be a slight variation in color, patina, texture, and size between each piece. This is the beauty of handmade.
The Tête Rodi Homme is part of our series of terracotta decorative pieces.
• Handmade using terracotta.
• Made to order, please allow one extra week for delivery.
• Approximately 13cm high and 9.5cm wide.
• Size & shape will vary (approximately 1cm-2cm) from piece to piece.
• Each order is wrapped and packaged with care.
All plaster and terracotta pieces are not suitable for use with water.